The initiative funds community organisations to deliver training and support programs to up to 15,000 unemployed or underemployed Queenslanders, focusing on:
• young people (including those in and transitioned from out-of-home care)
• Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
• people with disability
• mature age job seekers
• women re-entering the workforce
• veterans and ex-Australian Defence Force (ADF) members and their families
• people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
• recently released prisoners.
Applications for 2023–24 second funding round now open and close 21 September 2023.