1. These terms and conditions of use describe your rights and responsibilities as a user of the Site.
- Your use of the Site will represent your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To create an account, you must provide certain information as set out on the Site.
- The Site is operated by Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance.
- Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance may make changes to the Site or these terms and conditions at any time and your use of the Site following any such changes will represent your acceptance of the terms and conditions as amended.
- These terms and conditions apply without limit.
2.In these terms and conditions:
- ‘Grant’ means funding allocated to an eligible organisation or club;
- ‘NSO’ means a national sporting organisation accepted by Sport Australia as a partner sport;
- ‘Organisation’ means an NSO, SSO, Small Business, Sole Trader or community sport club;
- ‘Partner provider’ means a provider specifically identified by Sport
- ‘Site’ means the Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance website;
- ‘Site account’ means an account for use of the Site by an individual, Club or Organisation, accessed via a registered individual username and password for an employee or volunteer or contractor of the Organisation;
- ‘SSO’ means a state sporting organisation approved by an NSO to deliver activities with respect to the NSO’s sport;
- The Site is intended for Queensland-based residents and Orgasnisations.
3. A Site account is separate and distinct from any application for services advertised through the account.
4. Creating a Site account does not guarantee, secure or result in the success of any application for a desired outcome of any service offered through the Site.
5. You must:
- not access or seek access to (either directly or indirectly) the Site account of any other Site user or Organisation;
- not permit any unauthorised person to access the Site account to which you have been granted access or use your username or password;
- keep your username and password secure at all times and not disclose your password to any unauthorised person;
- advise Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance immediately if you suspect that the security of the Site account to which you have been granted access may have been compromised (for example, your username or password has been lost or stolen); and
- ensure that any information that you provide to the Site or in relation to a Site account is accurate and kept up to date.
6. Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance may in its absolute discretion lock, suspend or terminate your access to the Site or the Site account at any time.
Use of site
7. The use of any software (for example bots, scraper tools) or other automatic devices to access, monitor or copy the Site pages or their contents is prohibited unless expressly authorised by Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance in writing.
- You must use the Site and the Site account only:
- for lawful purposes; and
- in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Site by any other person, including prohibition of conduct which is unlawful or which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, the transmission of obscene or offensive content or disruption to the Site.
- You must not post or transmit via the Site any unlawful, defamatory, obscene, offensive or scandalous material, or any material that constitutes or encourages conduct that would contravene any law.
8. Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance makes no representation that the material on the Site is accurate, complete, and current or does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person. Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance does not accept responsibility for the reproduction of any material on the Site.
9. Apart from any use as permitted under theCopyright Act 1968 (Cth), S Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance reserves all other rights in relation to the material on the Site.
Third party content and links
10. The Site contains hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance takes no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on the Site to another website does not imply Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance’s endorsement, support or sponsorship of the operator of that website or of the information or products which they provide.
11. You may link to the Site without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of the Site’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of the pages, files, images, text or other materials.
12. Your personal information is protected by law, including the Privacy Act 1988(Cth), and may be collected and used by Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance to:
- establish and administer the Site account;
- enable your access to the Site account;
- administer the Program;
- link you with other individuals, Schools and Organisations that are participating, or seeking to participate, in the Program;
- allow other individuals and Organisations participating, or seeking to participate, in contacting you directly to request or provide services to assist in delivering activities; and
- encourage and provide professional development and training opportunities
13. You agree to allow other Site users to access your relevant personal information and you agree to use the personal information of other Site users only for such purposes.
14.Your personal information may be used by Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance and disclosed to other persons for the purposes as authorised by law.
Liability and Indemnity
15. Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance will take reasonable care in providing information and services through the Site. However, Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance does not warrant that you will have continuous access to the Site nor does it accept liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense (to any person or property) including consequential or indirect loss or any loss of profits, data or revenue that could arise as a result of your use of the Site or your inability to access the Site.
16. You must indemnify and hold Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance, its officers and employees harmless from any liability, claim, action, loss, expense or costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) arising out of, relating to or in connection with your use of the Site.
17. To the maximum extent permitted by law, you release and discharge Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance, its officers and employees from any liability or claim arising out of, relating to or in connection with any loss, damage, cost or expense that may be suffered or incurred as a result of your use of the Site.
18. Your obligations to indemnify and release Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance set out in clauses 30, 31 and 32 survive regardless of you ending your use of the Site.
19. If any of these terms and conditions is held to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining terms and conditions will continue in full force.
20. These terms and conditions of use are governed by the laws of the Queensland and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Queensland.