Subsidised access to Club Health Check, Strategic and Financial Planning
Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance is running a pilot program to subsidise your club or organisation’s access to a premium, personalised club health check and strategic/financial planning process.
This will include:
• Access to 160+ Videos (2 min. videos on how to run a club)
• Access to 100+ downloadable club admin. templates
• Club health check (10 minutes), assessing 10 key areas of a club
• Operational action plan tailored specifically to the club
• Centralised help desk
• Health check repeated after 6 or 12 months
• Intensive Face-to-Face Workshop (Strategy Session) to cover:
• Committee Structure – discuss the adoption of a new-age volunteer structure
• Volunteers – how to grow your volunteers base and seek funding support
• Finance – the simplest and most effective way to account for your business
• Revenue – shifting away from the 30-year-old revenue model most clubs use
• Strategic Plan – identify strategic pillars and key targets for the next 3-5-years (3-4-page plan)
• 12-month support – repeat health check
We will work with you to coordinate your contribution of $500 together with $750 contributions from each of your state-level body and the Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance.
Free Access to Club Spot program.
Eligible sport and recreation clubs and organisations can access FREE training and resources through Active Queenslanders Industry Alliance and Club Spot.
Club Spot Online Training and Resource Hub is a support system licensed by councils, peak bodies and government agencies designed to help your club grow and succeed. The training and resources found at Club Spot will help your volunteers to effectively run, grow and strengthen their clubs.
As well as the training and resources you will also be provided with ongoing monthly email support guiding you through all of the important tasks that need to be completed for your club during specific times of the season. You will receive easy to follow checklists to ensure no job is missed and each task will be linked to the best resource available in the country, to help you complete the tasks.
You can access:
• Online, accessible, clear and simple training programs.
• Printable tools, resources, templates and checklists.
• Monthly emails containing ‘To do checklists’ of key activities for the month, specific to each club’s season. These are linked to the best available resources in the country.
• A platform that can also host your information for clubs and volunteers to access.
Currently there are over 23 training videos – over 20 hours of training – available to view, with additional training sessions and resources being added regularly throughout each year.
These will include training videos, templates, letter examples, checklists, worksheets and more. For the latest list of resources available, please contact us.